Used for power transmission and distribution line with voltage rated at 35kV and below.
Compared with PVC Insulated Power Cable, xlpe power cable boasts not only characteristics of excellent electricity, mechanism, heat and aging-resistant, environment stress-resistant and chemical corrosion-resistant, but also simple structure, light weight, no restriction by laying drop, and high temperature allowance for long-term working.
1. Conductor : Compact stranded copper conductor , Cl 2 as per IEC 60228
2. Conductor Screen : semi-conductor
3. Insulation : XLPE ( cross-linked polyethylene ) rated at 90 " C
4. Insulation Screen : semi-conductor
5. Screen : Copper tape
6. sheath : PVC or fr-pvc type ST to IEC 60502 , black
International: IEC 60502, IEC 60228
China: GB/T 12706.2-2008
Other standards such as BS,VDE and ICEA upon request
Roads, railways, construction buildings, industrial manufacturing
Minimum installation temperature:-20 °C
Max. conductor temperature in service:90 °C
Short-circuit max. conductor temperature:250 °C
Bending factor when laying:
20 x D single core cable
15 x D multi-core cable
▼ Cable Drum Data:
||W=Useful Width (mm)
* How to assure the quality of products?
1. Most of our products have certification.
2. Our Lab staff will test the material and check the process card before production.
3. The O.D tester is testing all the time during production, and the production line is always under control.
4. The product will be tested by Lab staff after production.
* Do you offer free samples or not?
1. If we have inventory about the sample you need and the total amount is not large, it's free.
2. If we don't have inventory, according to our company's rule, sample and freight costs need to be paid by your esteemed company. And we will return the sample cost to you when you place the first order with us. Thanks for your support.
* When I want customized products, how to do it?
We have professional equipment, technicians & skilled employees, OEM & customized service is welcome. Drawings or samples are required. Of course, the purchased quantity should meet our MOQ.