|Model Name:||0.6/1kv NYY-J/O EYY-J/O VV TT Power Cable||Rated Voltage:||0.6/1kV|
|Core:||1 Core, 2 Core,3 Core,4 Core,5 Core||Insulator:||PVC|
|Conductor Material:||Copper Or Aluminum||Sheath:||PVC|
|Popular Sizes:||2~5 Core X1.5~630mm²||Application:||Construction|
35Mm2 Armoured Electrical Cable,
2core Armoured Electrical Cable
VV cable is a very commonly used power cable. Its function is the same as YJV cable most of the time. Although the overall
performance is not as good as YJV cable, and it is gradually replaced by YJV cable, it is still available in many fields due to
its relatively low price. Wide range of applications
Model Name : VV
Conductor Type: Class 2
Insulation : VV
Jacket : PVC
Nos.of Core: 2~5
Temperature rating: -25C up to +90℃
Fire performance: IEC 60332-1
Approval: QS in China
Voltage suitable: 0.6/1kV
Generally used as a power transmission hub, it is often buried in the soil or indoors, in trenches, tunnels, and the insulation
distance between lines is small. It does not use poles and towers. It occupies a small area and basically does not take up
space on the ground.
* How to assure the quality of products?
1. Most of our products have certification.
2. Our Lab staff will test the material and check the process card before production.
3. The O.D tester is testing all the time during production, and the production line is always under control.
4. The product will be tested by Lab staff after production.
* Do you offer free samples or not?
1. If we have inventory about the sample you need and the total amount is not large, it's free.
2. If we don't have inventory, according to our company's rule, sample and freight costs need to be paid by your esteemed company. And we will return the sample cost to you when you place the first order with us. Thanks for your support.
* When I want customized products, how to do it?
We have professional equipment, technicians & skilled employees, OEM & customized service is welcome. Drawings or samples are required. Of course, the purchased quantity should meet our MOQ.
▼ Cable Drum Data:
|CABLE DRUMS||D1=Flange Diameter(mm)||W=Useful Width (mm)||D2=Barrel Diameter(mm)|