|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||YJV22 8.7/15KV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||iron with wooden or wood or iron|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Model Name:||YJV22 8.7/15KV||Insulation:||XLPE|
|Size:||50~630mm2 For Single Core And 50~300mm2 For Three||Conductor Material:||Copper, Aluminum|
|Amour:||Steel Wire Or Aluminum Conductor Armoured||Application:||Construction,Industrial,Underground,Power Station,BUILDING|
YJV22 3 core xlpe cable,
15kV 3 core xlpe cable
stranded copper conductor - conductor screen of semiconducting compound - XLPE insulation - core screen
of semiconducting compound - copper tape screen - separation tape - PVC sheath
suitable for installation mostly in power supply stations, indoors and in cable ducts, outdoors, underground as
well as for installation on cable trays for industries, switchboards and power stations.
– Bare copper class 2 to IEC 60228, round, multiwire stranded and compact
2. Conductor screen
– Inner semi-conducting coating
– Core insulation of cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
4. Insulation screen
– Outer conductive layer extruded and per-manently welded with the core insulation
– Outer sheath of PVC compound
6. Fire performance
– IEC 60332-1
7. Temperature rating
– -25C up to +90℃
1. Heat resistance: XLPE with a three-dimensional network structure has excellent heat resistance. It will
not decompose and carbonize below 200℃, the long-term working temperature can reach 90℃, and the
thermal life can reach 40 years;
2. Insulation performance: XLPE maintains the original good insulation properties of PE, and the insulation
resistance is further increased. The dielectric loss tangent value is very small, and it is not greatly affected
3. Mechanical properties: Due to the establishment of new chemical bonds between macromolecules, the
hardness, stiffness, wear resistance and impact resistance of XLPE have been improved, thereby making
up for the shortcomings of PE being susceptible to environmental stress and cracking.
4. Chemical resistance: XLPE has strong acid and alkali resistance and oil resistance. Its combustion products
are mainly water and carbon dioxide, which are less harmful to the environment and meet the requirements of modern fire safety.
|Routine tests:||Sample tests:||Type tests:|
|These non-destructive tests are normally carried out on all lengths manufactured.
- Conductor resistivity
- Spark test on oversheath
- Voltage tests on sheath
- D.C. voltage test on oversheath
|These potentially destructive tests are normally carried out on every production run.
- Examination of conductor and dimensions
- Hot set test for XLPE insulation
- Insulation and oversheath thickness
- Four hour voltage test
These destructive tests are normally carried out in addition to the above tests on commencement of a particular cable supply to validate its design.
▼ Cable Drum Data:
|CABLE DRUMS||D1=Flange Diameter(mm)||W=Useful Width (mm)||D2=Barrel Diameter(mm)|
We are capable of meeting the most strict delivery schedules according to per purchase order. Meeting the deadline
is always the top priority as any delay in the delivery of cable can contribute to overall project delay and cost overrun.
The cable is supplied in wooden reels, corrugated boxes, and coils. Cable ends are sealed with BOPP self-adhesive
tape and non-hygroscopic sealing caps to protect the cable end from moisture. The required marking shall be printed
with a weather-proof material on the outsides of the drum according to customers' requirements.