1. urban transmission 2. chemical industry
3. public place 4. ransportion
5. large factories 6. information
7. transmission 8.household 9. coal mine
– Bare copper class 2 to IEC 60228, round, multiwire stranded and compact
2. Conductor screen
– Inner semi-conducting coating
– Core insulation of cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
4. Semi-conducting type
– Over the outer semi-conducting layer, a semiconducting tape must be used.
– Over the screen as well as under outer sheath, a separating layer must be used (e. g. taping).
– Outer sheath of PVC compound
1. Heat resistance: The mesh XLPE has excellent heat resistance.Does not decompose under 200 °C and carbonization, long-term working temperature is 90 °C, hot life up to 40 years.
2. Insulation performance: XLPE maintains the good insulation characteristics of PE, and the insulation resistance further increases.The tangent of dielectric loss Angle is very small, and it is not affected by temperature.
For prompt quotation/supplies please make sure your inquiries and your orders are securing the following data :
1 International or Special Standard. (Alternatively, the precise usage of the cable.)
2 Rated voltage.
3 Copper or Aluminium conductors.
4 Size of each conductor.
5 Insulation material: PVC XLPE or others.
6 Number and identification of conductors.
7 Other requirements.
9 Required delivery time.
10 Required validity.
If this all seems a little too technical for you, then why not get in touch with us. We look forward to assisting you in identifying the best products for your specific application and answering any questions you might have.
▼ Production equipment: