|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||YJV22 26/35KV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||100 meters per roll or according to the customer's request.|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Model Name:||YJV22||Optional::||Rodent-proof And Termite-proof|
|Key Benefits:||High Reliability||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Sheath:||PVC||Applicaiton:||Industrial Installations, Infrastructures, Distribution Networks, Etc|
35KV Medium Voltage Power Cable,
26KV Medium Voltage Power Cable
Al/CU Conductor XLPE/PVC Insulated Thin/Thick steel armored PE Sheathed Power Cable.
Al/CU Conductor XLPE/PVC Insulated Thin/Thick steel armored PE Sheathed Power Cable. AL/CU,XLPE
Relative manufacturing standards: IEC60505, BS, DIN,ASTM,JIS or other standards.
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower.
It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry
and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace
of PVC insulated power cable.
|Rated voltage||Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV and 0.6/1kV.|
|No. Of core||Single-core, Two-core,Three-core,Four-core,Five-core,Six-core.|
|Installation Environment||The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250 degree.
4. D. C. Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of international standar.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than zero degree when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of cables should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
|Working Frequency Voltage Test||For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6Kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
-Conductor: Solid or stranded copper
-Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene/ polyvinyl chloride ( XLPE or PVC)
-Circuit Identication: The insulation shall be red, black or other colors.
-Filler: Polypropylene with lapped binding tape
-Inner Sheath: Polyvinyl chloride (Black)
-Armor: Galvanized steel wire or double steel tape armor
-Outer Sheath: Polyvinyl chloride/ (Black)0.6/1kV upto 36Kv
|ross section of conductor(mm²)||Conductor structure||Insulation thickness(mm)||sheath thickness(mm)||Approx.cable diameter(mm)||Max resistance of conductor at 20℃ (Ω/km)|
|Routine tests:||Sample tests:||Type tests:|
|These non-destructive tests are normally carried out on all lengths manufactured.
- Conductor resistivity
- Spark test on oversheath
- Voltage tests on sheath
- D.C. voltage test on oversheath
|These potentially destructive tests are normally carried out on every production run.
- Examination of conductor and dimensions
- Hot set test for XLPE insulation
- Insulation and oversheath thickness
- Four hour voltage test
|These destructive tests are normally carried out in addition to the above tests on commencement of a particular cable supply to validate its design.
- Electrical type tests including bending and heat cycle
- Non-electrical type tests including mechanical properties after ageing and tests under fire conditions.
We usually use T/T
T/T deposit before production and balance when shipment.
Payment terms: Western Union, Escrow, Paypal, T/T, L/C
* How to assure the quality of products?
1. Most of our products have certification.
2. Our Lab staff will test the material and check the process card before production.
3. The O.D tester is testing all the time during production, and the production line is always under control.
4. The product will be tested by Lab staff after production.
* Do you offer free samples or not?
1. If we have inventory about the sample you need and the total amount is not large, it's free.
2. If we don't have inventory, according to our company's rule, sample and freight costs need to be paid by your esteemed company. And we will return the sample cost to you when you place the first order with us. Thanks for your support.
* When I want customized products, how to do it?
We have professional equipment, technicians & skilled employees, OEM & customized service is welcome. Drawings or samples are required. Of course, the purchased quantity should meet our MOQ.