BTLY 0.6/1KV 3*120+1*70 flexible mineral insulated cable
NG-A BTLY Cables, BTLY Mineral Insulated Cables, MICC Fire Resistant Cables, BS 6387 Mineral Insulated Power Cables.
(1) Fire protection systems for all types of buildings.
(2) High-rise civil buildings, office buildings, hotels, shopping malls, exhibition centers, museums, libraries,
hospitals, stadiums, airports and so on.
(3) High temperature field, such as steel, smelting, glass and other workshops.
(4) Flammable and explosive fields, such as petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, nuclear and military
(5) National defense engineering, such as ship, aviation, aerospace, satellite launch, control center, etc.
- Fire protection. It adopts isolated structural design and new materials of refractory clay. The product complies with BS 6387, IEC 60331 and can withstand the combustion at 950℃/3 hours under the live condition, and ensure the normal operation of the circuit.
- Flexible. Due to the conductor of the cable adopts mature stranded technology, and the sheath is made of cross-linked inorganic materials, non-copper type, so not only light weight, but also more flexible characteristics, can avoid the design and installation of rigid mineral insulated cable (BTTZ) frequently encountered terminal problems.
- Environmental protection. The combustion transmittance reaches above 80% (the standard is 60%), low smoke; Due to cable insulation, sheath is inorganic compound material, no usual PVC material. Therefore, even under fire conditions, there is no acid gas emission, no halogen.
- Safety. It can supply power in flames, start firefighting equipment, reduce fire losses, and is especially reliable for personal safety.
- Long service life. Inorganic insulation material can withstand high temperature, and not easy to aging, its life is many times higher than the organic insulation cable.
- Easy installation. Cable joints few or no joints, compared with magnesium oxide fire cable, construction is convenient, and installation cost is low.
- Good economy. Due to the production technology is advanced and the installation is simple, the true comprehensive cost is more than 30% lower than the cost of oxidized insert mineral insulated cable under the same conditions.
▼ CNAS Labortory
3S Safety Cable Advanced Institute of Technology with 7 laboratories, has been established in Finecredit Group,
including Electrical Performance Laboratory, Mechanical Performance Laboratory, Combustion Test Laboratory,
High Frequency Laboratory, etc. Equipped with over 50 advanced equipment and technologies.
* How to assure the quality of products?
1. Most of our products have certification.
2. Our Lab staff will test the material and check the process card before production.
3. The O.D tester is testing all the time during production, and the production line is always under control.
4. The product will be tested by Lab staff after production.
* Do you offer free samples or not?
1. If we have inventory about the sample you need and the total amount is not large, it's free.
2. If we don't have inventory, according to our company's rule, sample and freight costs need to be paid by your esteemed company. And we will return the sample cost to you when you place the first order with us. Thanks for your support.
* When I want customized products, how to do it?
We have professional equipment, technicians & skilled employees, OEM & customized service is welcome. Drawings or samples are required. Of course, the purchased quantity should meet our MOQ.
We are capable of meeting the most strict delivery schedules according to per purchase order. Meeting the deadline
is always the top priority as any delay in the delivery of cable can contribute to overall project delay and cost overrun.
The cable is supplied in wooden reels, corrugated boxes, and coils. Cable ends are sealed with BOPP self-adhesive
tape and non-hygroscopic sealing caps to protect the cable end from moisture. The required marking shall be printed
with a weather-proof material on the outsides of the drum according to customers' requirements.
For prompt quotation/supplies please make sure your inquiries and your orders are securing the following data :
1 International or Special Standard. (Alternatively, the precise usage of the cable.)
2 Rated voltage.
3 Copper or Aluminium conductors.
4 Size of each conductor.
5 Insulation material: PVC XLPE or others.
6 Number and identification of conductors.
7 Other requirements.
9 Required delivery time.
10 Required validity.
If this all seems a little too technical for you, then why not get in touch with us. We look forward to assisting you in identifying the best products for your specific application and answering any questions you might have.