|Rated Voltage:||1.5kV DC||Rated Temperature:||90℃（120℃ Max)|
|Insulation&Jacket:||XLPE||Application:||Solar PV System|
|Advantage:||Excellent Resistance To U.V,oil,greases,oxygen And Ozone||Life:||25years|
TUV 1.5kV 6mm solar cable,
TUV H1Z2Z2-K 6mm solar cable,
TUV 6mm solar dc wire
Single Or Double Core 4mm 6mm 10mm Tinned Copper TUV Certification Solar PV Cable H1Z2Z2-K
Single conductor, insulated and non-integrally jacketed, sunlight resistant, photovoltaic wire rated for 90°C wet or dry, 600V for interconnection wiring of grounded and ungrounded photovoltaic power systems as described in Section 630.31 (And other applicable parts of the National Electric Code (NEC), NFPA 70). Ratings only apply to certain gage sizes.
1. Core Conductor: Stranded Tinned copper
2. Popular sizes: tinned copper wire 2.5, 4, 6, 10, 16 mm² 2.
3. Insulation : 0.5mm thick with low smoke and halogen material, and meet the specified limit of the customer.
4. Jacket : low smoke and halogen free material thickness > 0.5mm.
5. Other specs:
a) Temperature rating: -40C up to +120℃
b). Fire performance: IEC 60332-1
c). Approval: TUV
d). Voltage suitable: 1.5kV DC
1. Electron-beam cross-linked compounds
2. Excellent resistance to U.V,oil,greases,oxygen and ozone
3. Excellent resistance to abrasion
4. Halogen free, flame retardant,low toxicity
5. Excellent flexibility and stripping performance
6. Very long service life > 25 years at 90°C
▼ Technical parameters:
|Cross section of conductor(mm²)||Conductor stracture||Insulation thickness(mm)||Sheath thickness(mm)||Approx.cable diameter||Max resistance of conductor at 20℃ (Ω/km)||Max resistance of conductor at 20℃ (Ω/km)|
▼ Company information:
30 years of experience in R & D, production and sales of wire and cable.
Invest 200 million to build a modern industrial park, covering an area of 65000 square meters.
Annual revenue is about 500 million US dollars.
CNAS laboratory, more than 100 testing reports.
Products are widely used in real estate, municipal, industrial support, mobile communications etc
– Coil in foil 100m (as of 10 mm2)
– Coil in cardboard (100m) as required (up to 6 mm2)
|–Electrical wire ready to delivery||
–Reel / Drum (as of 35 mm2)
–Other package as required
We usually use T/T
T/T deposit before production and balance when shipment.
Payment terms: Western Union, Escrow, Paypal, T/T ,L/C
For big order,we will ship the goods by air or by sea.
For prompt quotation / supplies please make sure your inquiries and your orders are securing the following data :
1 International or Special Standard. (Alternatively, the precise usage of the cable.)
2 Rated voltage.
3 Copper or Aluminium conductors.
4 Size of each conductor.
5 Insulation material : PVC XLPE or others.
6 Number and identification of conductors.
7 Other requirements.
9 Required delivery time.
10 Required validity.
If this all seems a litle too technical for you, then why not get in touch with us.We look forward to assisting you in identifying the best products for your specific application and to answer any questions you might have.