4 Pairs 24AWG Flexible Network Cable Solid Bare Copper For Communication Cat5/5e UTP
Cat5e Ethernet cables are one of the most popular types of network cable for connecting computers, modems, routers and other wired internet capable devices.
- Connection to FastConnect products using insulation displacement technology.
- Coloured Sheath
- Double shielding provides high interference immunity.
- Designed for fast installation.
- Radiological resistant.
- Reliable in harsh environments.
- Consistent and reliable performance which offers maximum uptime.
- Durable and hard wearing due to the moulded kink protection.
- Four colour coded pairs in a PVC sheath, which is colour coded for ease of identification in busy patch panels.
- Cat5e cables feature stringent specifications for cross talk and system noise. These Cat5e cables are ideal for
networking connections between devices.
- These types of cables are also a perfect solution for structured building cabling.
- Cat5e cables can be used to carry telephone and video signals, in some cases more than one signal at a time.
1, Conductor:Bare Solid Copper
3, Jacket:PVC / LSZH
|Outer Sheath Material
|Conductor Strand Type
|American Wire Gauge
||Packages per 20 ft container
||305m/roll pull box
||36 x 36 x 21
We are capable of meeting the most strict delivery schedules according to per purchase order. Meeting the deadline is
always the top priority as any delay in the delivery of cable can contribute to overall project delay and cost overrun.
Cable is supplied in wooden reels, corrugated boxes and coils. Cable ends are sealed with BOPP self adhesive tape and
non-hygroscopic sealing caps to protect the cable ends from moisture. The required marking shall be printed with a weather-proof
material on the outsides of drum according to customer's requirement.
For prompt quotation / supplies please make sure your inquiries and your orders are securing the following data :
1 International or Special Standard. (Alternatively, the precise usage of the cable.)
2 Rated voltage.
3 Copper or Aluminium conductors.
4 Size of each conductor.
5 Insulation material : PVC XLPE or others.
6 Number and identification of conductors.
7 Other requirements.
9 Required delivery time.
10 Required validity.
If this all seems a litle too technical for you, then why not get in touch with us.We look forward to assisting you in identifying the best products for your specific application and to answer any questions you might have.
▼ Company information:
30 years of experience in R & D, production and sales of wire and cable.
Invest 200 million to build a modern industrial park, covering an area of 65000 square meters.
Annual revenue is about 500 million US dollars.
CNAS laboratory, more than 100 testing reports.
Products are widely used in real estate, municipal, industrial support, mobile communications etc