Cu - 0.6/1KV Low Voltage Cables Cu Conductor Armoured Cable
▼ Low Voltage Cables of Application:
These cables are used for electricity supply in low voltage installation system, They are suitable for installation in indoors and outdoors, in cable ducts, under ground, in power and switching stations, local energy distributions, industrial plants, where there is no risk of mechanical damage.
▼ Other special application cable can be provided upon requests:
Fire-resistant,Flame-retardant,Low-halogen,Non-halogen,Low-fume,Low-smoke ( LSZH ) ,as well as acid-alkali-proof,High temperature resistant,Termite and Rodent resistant, Water proof series and so on.
▼Low Voltage Cables of Constructions:
The conductors shall be either of Class 1 or Class 2 of plain or metal-coated annealed copper or of plain aluminium or aluminium alloy, or of Class 5 of plain or metal-coated copper in accordance with IEC 60228.
XLPE material and thickness shall be as per IEC 60502 or BS 5467 rated for 90°C continuous operation.
3. Assembly / Inner Covering
The inner coverings may be extruded or lapped. For cables with circular cores, except cables with more than five cores, a lapped inner covering shall be permitted only if the interstices between the cores are substantially filled. A suitable binder is permitted before application of an extruded inner covering. The material is compatible with the insulating material,The materials used for inner coverings and fillers shall be suitable for the operating temperature of the cable and compatible with the insulating material.For halogen free cables, the inner covering and fillers shall also be halogen free compound.
Aluminum/galvanized steel/steel wires applied helically over the Inner Covering as per IEC 60502-1, or double aluminum/steel tapes and copper/tinned copper wire can also be manufactured upon request.
5. Outer Sheath
Outer sheath shall be of extruded PVC Type ST1/ST2 as per IEC 60502-1, Polyethylene type ST3/ST7, Halogen free compound ST8, Polychloroprene, chlorosulfonated polyethylene or similar polymers, type SE1 are also available on request.
6. Fire Performance of Cable Sheaths
Cables can be supplied with special flame retardant PVC outer sheath to comply with the flame test requirements of IEC 60332-3-22, IEC 60332-3-23 and IEC 60332-3-24, Halogen Free material comply to IEC60754-1/2 and IEC 60684-2.
▼Low Voltage Cables of Product Features:
1. Heat resistance: XLPE with a three-dimensional network structure has excellent heat resistance. It will not decompose and carbonize below 200℃, the long-term working temperature can reach 90℃, and the thermal life can reach 40 years;
2. Insulation performance: XLPE maintains the original good insulation properties of PE, and the insulation resistance is further increased. The dielectric loss tangent value is very small, and it is not greatly affected by temperature.
3. Mechanical properties: Due to the establishment of new chemical bonds between macromolecules, the hardness, stiffness, wear resistance and impact resistance of XLPE have been improved, thereby making up for the shortcomings of PE being vulnerable to environmental stress and cracking.
4. Chemical resistance: XLPE has strong acid and alkali resistance and oil resistance. Its combustion products are mainly water and carbon dioxide, which are less harmful to the environment and meet the requirements of modern fire safety.
▼ Low Voltage Cables of Delivery Port :
▼ Low Voltage Cables of Cable Drum Data:
||W=Useful Width (mm)
▼ Company information:
30 years of experience in R&D, production, and sales of wire and cable.
Invest 200 million to build a modern industrial park, covering an area of 65000 square meters.
Annual revenue is about 500 million US dollars.
CNAS laboratory, more than 100 testing reports.
Products are widely used in real estate, municipal, industrial support, mobile communications etc